“Every Student Is Worth My Best”
The Flour Bluff Independent School District in partnership with the community has high expectations for all students and is committed to:
- Building a solid foundation for college, career and lifelong success through academic, extracurricular and special programs.
- Providing a safe, caring, effective learning environment that promotes healthy, productive lifestyles.
- Developing character that fosters responsible citizenship and leadership.
- Enhancing our relationship with the community while providing fiscal responsibility.
- Supporting effective educational innovation.
Flour Bluff Independent School District will:
- Empower students to be creative, independent, analytical thinkers and lifelong learners who exercise a strong work ethic, resulting in exemplary performance.
- Provide all students, faculty, staff and community members the opportunity to maximize their potential in a safe, healthy, supportive learning environment.
- Create a culture of excellence to attract and maintain a highly qualified, motivated faculty and staff.
- Engage parents as active partners in developing well-rounded students who are strong leaders and responsible citizens.
- Partner with industry and community in a mutually beneficial manner to enhance our students’ educational experiences and opportunities.
- Continue to be a good steward of the community’s financial resources and explore new opportunities for organizational efficiency and effectiveness.