You are considered a NEW student if you meet one of the following criteria:
New students will need to create a new Info Snap account to register. You can do this online when you register. When registering online, please allow 15-30 minutes to complete the online process. If you need technical assistance with the online process (e.g. forgotten password), please contact Info Snap at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at (866) 752-6850 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 pm (Central Standard Time) Monday-Friday.
Complete the Info Snap online registration
Registration is available online for parents to register all their children, at all grade levels. Once the online portion of registration is complete, parents will need to visit the campus the student will attend to complete their student’s enrollment. Please bring all supporting documents to registration.
Registration is for the 2016-2017 school year only. New Student Registration for the 2017-2018 will be available July 1, 2017.
If You Need Assistance
If you need assistance, do not have access to a computer, or do not have access to scan and/or upload required documents, please visit the campus the student will attend.
Only parents or guardians are allowed to register students. A current driver’s license or another form of photo ID, such as a current work, government, state or college photo ID is required.
NEW STUDENTS who have not registered by August 4th will need to register online and contact the campus to make an appointment to complete registration.
Early Childhood Center (PreK-K) – 694-9036
Primary (Grades 1 & 2) – 694-9687
Elementary (Grades 3 & 4) – 694-9587
Intermediate (Grades 5& 6) – 694-9481
Junior High (Grades 7 & 8) – 694-9384 or 694-9387
High School (Grades 9-12) – 694-9179 or 694-9167
Documents Needed for New Student Enrollment at All Campuses
Texas law states that only minors whose parents/guardians reside within the boundaries of the school district are entitled to attend school in that district, unless approved for a transfer. Proof of residency must be provided each year at registration. Usual accepted proof of residency may be one or more of the following:
- Current utility bill (such as water, electric, cable) dated 30 days of registration indicating the service address and the parent/guardian’s name on the bill. Cell phone bills will not be accepted.
- Current notarized rental/lease agreement and the parent/guardian’s name on the rental/lease agreement.
- Current tax receipt indicating home ownership and current residency in the district and the parent/guardian's name.
- Letter from a governmental agency with a current date and current address and the parent/guardian’s name.
- Current contract on a house (provided that loan has been approved and signed by both buyer and seller)
Your cooperation and understanding are requested in our efforts to determine residency. Families wishing to enroll students on a transfer basis should contact central office administration at 694-9220.
Texas Enrollment requirements:
- Must be four (4) years old as of September 1, 2016
- Qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch Program (must provide income eligibility documents such as paycheck stubs, SNAP letter, unemployment documentation, IRS forms, etc.) and/or
- Does not speak or comprehend the English language and/or
- Homeless as defined by 42 U.S.C.S. Section 11302 and/or
- Has been in the conservatorship of DFPS as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code and/or
- Military dependent of active duty personnel, or (2) A person who was injured or killed while serving on active duty in the armed forces (DAV Letter)
Texas Enrollment requirements:
• Must be five (5) years old as of September 1, 2016
Parents will have an opportunity to drop off medications and to talk to the school nurse August 18 & 19 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at each of the campuses.
“Fish & More” will be held for all new freshman and new incoming students to the high school on August 19 from 3-6 p.m. Students will meet in the high school cafetorium and parents will meet in the high school teaching theater. This is an orientation for students and parents new to Flour Bluff High School.
All returning high school students who need a new ID or parking permit may obtain one August 2-4 at the high school during registration. University Prep and currently enrolled ACE students will follow the above guidelines for registration.
High school football practice begins August 18; volleyball, cross country and tennis will begin August 1. All athletes must have a physical form turned in to the athletic office prior to practice.
High School Marching Band practice starts July 29 at 8:00 a.m. for all freshman. Full band camp starts August 1.