Four returning board members were sworn-in during the Flour Bluff ISD regular meeting of the Board of Trustees on December 3. Flour Bluff ISD had four positions on the Board of Trustees up for election on Election Day, November 3. Four incumbents were reelected and each will hold positions on the Board for a four-year term:
- Place 1 – Jerry Hooper (Incumbent)
- Place 3 – Jeff Rank (Incumbent)
- Place 6 – Jennifer Welp (Incumbent)
- Place 7 – Michael Morgan (Incumbent)
All votes from the elections were canvassed during a Special Called Board Meeting on Tuesday, November 16, in the FBISD Board Room.
During the meeting, the Board also voted to maintain the current presiding officers on the Board.
- President: Shirley Thornton
- Vice President: Michael Morgan
- Secretary: Jennifer Welp
For more information on the members of the Flour Bluff ISD Board of Trustees, click here.