Together We Can...Inspire.Foster.Empower.
In Flour Bluff ISD We Believe...
- All students are the key to our future, and they understand that strength is borne from our diversity, and each has potential for excellence through action and accountability.
- Parents and families will receive consistent communication, support, and collaboration so that they are true partners in the education of all students in our care.
- Faculty and staff are pillars in our community who demonstrate integrity, subject-matter expertise, and empathetic knowledge of our students in a way that inspires intellectual curiosity and commitment to excellence.
- Principals and campus leaders are servant leaders who lead with compassion, knowledge and support in order to lay the foundation for excellence for all students in our care.
- The Superintendent and Central Office Staff are servant leaders who lead with integrity and vision to support students, families, faculty, and staff while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- The Board is a visionary team of trustworthy servant leaders who set the direction for our
community’s school system in a way that supports all students, families, faculty, and staff in
pursuit of excellence while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
Our vision is to make Flour Bluff ISD the premier district in Texas. Flour Bluff – North Padre Island – NAS/CCAD
The mission of the Hornet community is to foster and empower students to become confident, productive members of society who pursue excellence with integrity.
- Goal 1: Students: Well-being and academic Success.
- Goal 2: Faculty and Staff: Well-being, Professional Development and Growth.
- Goal 3: Community Satisfaction and Engagement
- Goal 4: Financial Stewardship