Flour Bluff ISD Student Transfer Application for 2020-2021
Kindergarten – 12th Grade
Instructions for completing the Flour Bluff ISD Transfer Application:
- Complete one form for each child.
- If you are requesting a transfer because you work at Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi, please upload a current letter of employment on employer letterhead.
- Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily modified the document requirements to be the following:
- Test scores, attendance record, discipline record and report card for the 2018-2019 school year
- Test scores, attendance record, discipline record and report card for first semester of the 2019-2020 school year
- A list of all prior schools where the child has been served by school year
- Diagnosis of a disability for which the student has qualified or received services
- Click here for the TEA Application for Transfer (Document requires parent signature)
- If you need assistance, please call or email Brenda Mlsna – 361.694.9220 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified of approval or disapproval via a letter from Flour Bluff ISD. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for transfer application processing and response on transfer approval/disapproval.